• Ian Boyd (Defra) - "Science underlying pesticides policy"
• John Haley (UKWIR) - "Metaldehyde - 10 years of progress"
• Steve Ellis (ADAS) - "How much slug damage can crops tolerate"
• Richard Reynolds (Anglia Water) - "Managing Metaldehyde:Anglia Waters experience"
• Tom Bradshaw (NFU) - "An integrated approach to slug control"
• James Moir (York University) - "Selection and characterisation of diverse metaldehyde-degrading bacteria reveal a novel shared degradation pathway"
• Liana King (Newcastle University) - "Bioengineering metaldehyde removal"
• Alexandra Cooke (Severn Trent Water) - "Farm to Tap: Can catchment management deliver metaldehyde water quality improvements?"
• Carmel Ramwell (Fera Science & IAFRI) - "Environmental fate of molluscicides"
• Colin Brown (York University) - "Presence of metaldehyde in rainfall: evidence and interpretation"
• James Shucksmith (University of Sheffield) - "Forecasting surface water metaldehyde levels in drinking water catchments following rainfall events"
• Gordon Port (Newcastle University) - "The problem with pellets: A slug’s eye view"
• Andrew Benniston (IAFRI) - "Binding and detection of Metaldehyde in water"
• David Werner - TBC
• Frazer Black (CHAP) - TBC
Attendance at the conference is free.
Space will be available for sponsor exhibits. If you and your organisation wish to discuss sponsorship for this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org