7th International Fresenius Conference "Residues of Food Contact Materials in Food"
20 Jun - 21 Jun 2018, Leonardo Royal Hotel Köln - Am Stadtwald, Cologne/Germany
Dr Malcolm Driffield, leads a team involved in food contact materials (FCMs) and migration here at Fera, and will be speaking at this food industry event on "Comprehensive analysis of the total migrate: Solvents vs. simulants vs. foods"
You can also expect a range of topics being explored including:
Risk management and risk assessment updates
- European Union update on food contact materials (FCM)
- EFSA’s recent activities in the area of FCM
- European monitoring on MOH
- Danish control and inspection of FCM establishments – organisation and performance of the inspection
Analytics for non-harmonised FCM
- Barriers of activated carbon to protect the food against contamination from recycled paperboard
- Test methods for FCM: current technical challenges and developments
Alternatives to per- and polyfluorinated substances
- Safety and compliance of alternative coatings
Toxicological tests/bioassay methods
- Can bioassays replace the toxicity tests called for in the tiered EFSA approach to risk assessment of FCM?
For more information about the event and to book your place click the link below: