You are invited to join us to celebrate the SIAFS Innovation Support Project, which ended delivery on 29th March this year, during which time we supported over 200 businesses with workshops, networking events and scientific testing.
The free event will take place at the National Agri-Food Innovation Campus in York on Friday 24th May 2019, and will include a range of fascinating talks, networking opportunities and food and drink stalls.
Timetable of events:
10:30 – 12.00 Brewers’ Conference: Fera scientists present the findings of their beer & brewing research into gluten testing, authentication, and characterisation. SIBA and the Department for International Trade will share how these findings can help Yorkshire brewers to increase exports.
12.00 – 2.00 Food and Drink Market: Network with food and drink producers and experts as brewers, distillers, and artisanal food producers from across the county sell their products on stalls throughout the National Agrifood Innovation Campus/p>
2.00 – 4.30 Presentations:
- Fera Science ltd: The outcomes from the SIAFS project and how these can help small and medium sized producers in the future
- Future Parks: The largest food and drink development in Europe, and what it might mean for you
- Case studies from local food and drink businesses who have grown into national success stories
- The Department of International Trade on growing your food and drink business through exports
- Garbutt + Elliott on reducing your tax bill and other financial management ideas
- Followed by an optional tour of the Fera Science Testing Labs
Transport will be available from York Train Station to the site, just outside York, and there is plenty of on-site free parking.
Join us at the Fera Science and SIAFS Food & Drink Festival, register below: